Mfactor is accepting applications from qualified individuals in all areas of the technology, electronics and communications industries. If you are in the top of your field and think you have what it takes to provide impeccable service to the clients of Mfactor then we are very interested in talking with you. We are looking for professional people who have good character, ethics and morals and are interested in making their mark in the world. If this is you then please fill out our Team Member Application. We look forward to meeting with you soon.
Compensation: Industry standard pay based on location, experience and availability
Work Hours: Part time/full time, contract/employee/internship, 20-40+ flexible hours
Education: Hands on experience is most important but certifications and degrees are a plus
- Computer Technician - You will be required to build, troubleshoot (hardware/software) and maintain (cleaning viruses and spyware) for both residential and corporate client computers worldwide via our VirtualTech Support as well as onsite within Central New York. You must have SOLID experience with Windows 98/2000/XP desktop computers. Experience with wireless networks, file and print sharing and other OS's such as Vista, Mac and Linux are a plus.
- Network Technician - You will be required to build, troubleshoot and maintain residential client computers and corporate client networks worldwide via our VirtualTech Support as well as onsite within Central New York. You must have SOLID experience with Windows 2000/XP desktop computers and vast experience with WLAN's (Wireless Local Area Networks) and Windows 2000/2003 domain controlled networks to include Active Directory, Exchange Server, file and print sharing, RAID, backup solutions, DNS and DHCP. Experience with WAN's, VPN, NT4, Linux/Unix, Novel and Mac are a plus.
- Electronics Specialist -
- Point of Sale Specialist - Designing, building, installing and maintaining POS systems.
- Security and Surveillance Expert - Designing, building, installing and maintaining security systems that fit our clients needs.
- Sales & Marketing Manager - Ability to sell our products, services and our business to the local community as well as Internationally in creative and interesting ways.
- Entertainment and A/V Specialist - Experience in any of the following... 3D television, Blu-ray, Audio/Video production and conversion, home theatre systems, gaming systems and or VTC (Video Teleconferencing) systems.
- Graphic & Website Designer - You must have an eye for design and experience with Adobe and Macromedia products. Ability to create matching print and web advertising is a plus. You will be required to converse with clients to gather information and work on new and existing needs to include logos (corporate identities), website design, banners, brochures, flyers, ads, etc. You must have SOLID experience creating graphics from scratch and working with current graphics. Experience with Flash, ActionScript and creating 3D images is a plus.
- Website Marketing & Promotions Specialist - Successful experience with Google, banner campaigns, optimizing websites and submitting them to search engines, directories and other forms of online advertising.
- Writer/Paralegal/Attorney - Ability to draw up grants, proposals and legal documents such as contracts and wills.
Mfactor is an equal opportunity employer (EoE)